Designed to be the trucker's closest friend the TomTom Trucker unites many different innovative features and best traffic alternative. It is one of those innovative GPS for trucks armed with neighborhood POI and truck routing features.
TomTom Trucker has a 6-inch touch-screen display, which means that you can smoothly control your GPS and simple to zoom in and out with only a pinch. It even has the choice to display real instructions and landmarks with all voice-activated street names. It's possible to receive alerts of low bridges, sharp ends, rate limit, and faculty zones around the screen of your TomTom Trucker.
TomTom Trucker 520:
TomTom Trucker 520 is a 5-inch GPS apparatus with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, totally free lifetime traffic updates, and smartphone communications. It has a large selection of useful features including navigation instructions, street name announcement, and voice command recognition.
It includes various inbuilt software like Foursquare and lane assistant. TomTom Trucker 520 is compatible with Google and Siri now, lets you perform the jobs from the smartphone. You always have the option to drive with the most recent maps because TomTom Trucker comes with the free life map upgrades.
Customized Routes: allows you to go into the kind, dimensions, weight, as well as freight.
Voice-activated: lets you run the apparatus with voice and voice address entry.
Customized POI: lets you save your favorite point of pursuits such as vehicle stops, gas stations, and restaurants.
Bluetooth Connectivity: allows you to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth to carry calls.
Lifetime Traffic Update: allows you to find lifetime traffic upgrades either on apparatus or smartphone.
Each trucker has their tastes and ideas about what makes a good GPS, however this TomTom Trucker GPS is flexible enough to suit from new ones to experts. It's a snap-mount platform which lets you mount your GPS easy and fast.
TomTom Trucker contains preloaded maps of North America and life map upgrades with no subscriptions. Other features include voice-activated navigation enables you to link your smartphone via Bluetooth and get text messages and visitors updates on your cell phone.
The way to isolate the TomTom Trucker 600?
The new TomTom trucker 600 also can join through Bluetooth to a trucker's mobile phone. The MyDrive Connect program design to plan a path, avoid any kind of dangers and traffic to confirm transport proposed routes to the government or the customer. It is by far the most reliable GPS for specialist truckers due to the ability to link to MyDrive program for Android along with iOS.
Step-by-step process to set up the TomTom Trucker GPS. Follow the steps to configure TomTom Trucker GPS:
- Start a browser and then open the connection of the TomTom's website.
- Select your nation and then download the MyDrive Connect which is on the left side.
- When Prompted, connect your device to your laptop via USB Cable.
- Enter the product name or serial number.
- Address your device simply by typing the name for it and click add.
- Install MyDrive Link and click on the icon to perform the GPS setup.
- First of all, create an account for MyDrive Connect application.
- Follow the directions to set up your GPS according to your location.
- Assess for the upgrades to learn the newest updates available for your device.
- Pick the updates that you would like to install and receive the latest maps of your area.
- Restart the TomTom Trucker GPS to store the upgrades.
Frequent problems with TomTom Trucker:
- No Signal
- Unusual Shutdown
- Synchronization Error
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Setup Illness
- Allergic Masks